Sunday, October 12, 2014

Our Week in a Nutshell and What We Learned

Monday: Finished up with dental work-learned major dental work has not gone down in price recently Smile with tongue out

Tuesday: Eye exams-learned we both have minimal change in our prescriptions, so getting new glasses is entirely up to us! Nerd smile

Wednesday: Flu shots-we learned that pharmacists and Minute Clinic providers take a very late lunch. After 3 attempts to get our shots at different locations, we finely scored at 4:30 PMCrying face

Thursday: Annual mammogram-I learned that things look good (preliminarily, at least) and that was good newsParty smile

Friday: We celebrated that everything turned out great :)Martini glass

Saturday: We packed up and headed south- We learned never to travel I-95 on a Saturday!Surprised smile

Sunday: We are staying put, waiting out the weekend crazies and catching up on laundry before heading to Buck Hall COE in SC for the rest of October Island with a palm tree

See you next time and thanks for stopping by. Turtle

12 comments:

  1. Boy you learned a lot in one week. Great icons! I only know how to use about 5 of them with keyboard strokes otherwise they don't show up right. Travel on a Saturday, learned that long long ago. Hide out from Thursday to Monday is my plan. Sounds like a big SCORE to get Buck Hall for the next 3 weeks. BTW, I love that picture of you two under "this is us".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see that you both look much more intelligent now. :) I will have my dental lesson tomorrow morning. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure you two are happy and healthy with all you learned this week...YEA!!

    Hmm, you are arriving at Buck Hall earlier than I expected... see you later this month:o))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good news all the way around! Except driving I-95 on a weekend. Oops! ;c)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always good to pass those medical tests:) In my case, I am pretty sure I am not getting any smarter even if I pass the test:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lot of medical stuff in one week. We've noticed long ago how busy I-95 is on week ends. Maybe we can get lucky sometime and get a week or two at Buck Hall. Enjoy!
    Syl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of lessons! Have fun at Buck Hall..

    ReplyDelete
  8. We get schooled the month of December..including the I-95 part. Enjoy your stay in SC.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of lessons in one week, can't stand I-95 but sometimes it's a necessary evil, you sure were brave to try it on a Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You learned a lot for one week and thankfully most of it was all good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I-95 any day is the pitts, but yes it's even worse on Saturdays! We had all our medical lessons last month. Good now for another year.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.