Sunday, April 17, 2011

America’s Hit Parade

I told you in the last post that I’d let you know how America’s Hit Parade at the Grand Majestic Theatre turned out Friday night. Well, it was a big hit! We carpooled and caravanned over to the theatre. Rick and I rode over with Laura and Bruce. We were ushered in as soon as we arrived.

(Click any picture to enlarge)

IMGP2289IMGP2290

We were supposed to have 100 people for a private show and I think we may have been slightly  under that number but not by much. The show must go on and it did! Smile

IMGP2291

IMGP2293 

It was a 2 hour show that covered the popular songs of the 50’s, 60’s, 70’s and 80’s. It was fantastic! Ticket prices run $29 each and would have been worth that price. We were given a substantial discount and ours were only $5.00! It was the best five bucks I’ve spent in a long, long time!

 IMGP2294IMGP2296IMGP2295IMGP2299

 

 

 

 

 

We departed the theatre into a downpour of wind and rain but nothing real seriousIMGP2300IMGP2302.

 

 

 

 

 

We got a little damp but made it home all in one piece Smile The next day was to be the final full day of the rally and so after a very short TV watching session, we called it a night.

1 comment:

  1. Boy you guys have a GREAT camera. These are terrific pictures from a darkened theater. What fun we all had. Thanks for posting these. I think I need to come over and check out your camera.

    Sherry
    www.directionofourdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.