Sunday, April 10, 2011

All About Me, A-Z

 

My virtual friend Froggi Donna posted this and I thought I would give it a try.  Please join me. It’ll be fun to learn about each other :)

A. Age: 61 (but if you’re only as old as you feel, I’m about 8 :)                                                                                                                   B. Bed size: King
C. Chore you dislike: cleaning the bathroom
D. Dogs: none.
E. Essential start to your day: COFFEE!
F. Favorite color: changes frequently; currently reds/oranges
G. Gold or silver:gold                                                                                                H. Height: 5' 6"
I. Instruments you play(ed): tried an accordion when I was about 9, played alto clarinet for awhile in Jr High. I was horrible at both of them!
J. Job title: Many over the years but my favorites are wife, mother, grandma and “retired” !
K. Kids: 2 daughters and 4 grandchildren                                                                  L. Live: Full time in our motor home traveling the country at our leisure
M. Mom's name: Joan
N. Nicknames: None
O. Overnight hospital stays: Tonsils, Pneumonia, Concussion, 2 C-sections, Trauma/broken leg & shoulder
P. Pet peeves: People that think the rules don’t apply to them!
Q. Quote from a movie: "...I’ll have what she’s having”… When Harry Met Sally.
R. Righty or lefty: right
S. Siblings: one brother, one sister
T. Time you wake up: usually around 7:30 AM
U. Underwear: of course!!!
V. Vegetables you don't like: I can’t think of any I don’t care for.
W. What makes you run late: procrastination! ;)
X. X-rays you've had: Many, many!!
Y. Yummy food you make: I make excellent liver and onions…don’t snicker…it’s good! I also make a great Italian stew and seafood gumbo.
Z. Zoo animal favorites: giraffes and monkeys


Now, if you want to join in, be sure to post a comment with a link to your list!

4 comments:

  1. Loved your answers. I had to take accordian lessons when I was kid and I hated it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote from the movie When Harry Met Sally too! Nice to meet you in more depth!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.