Tuesday, February 8, 2011

One Month Anniversary

One month ago today, we left North Carolina to head south searching for warmer weather. We are still searching :)  I am not complaining. I know plenty of people in much worse shape. I hear spring is just around the corner :)

tulips-border

In honor of our one month anniversary, we are having this:

RisingCrust_Supreme

It’s not delivery…but it doesn’t taste half bad…especially when paired with this :) 

red_wine-974

 

Join us in a toast…the weather may be uncooperative but the lifestyle is wonderful. Thanks for stopping by.

11 comments:

  1. Happy monthverity! That looks like the perfect meal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Can't wait until we have have our one month anniversary!

    Congrats to you and heres to hoping you find warmer weather soon!

    Travel Safe
    Dawn & Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on one month already. I wish you'd come on down to Fla, maybe around Tampa or Orlando and we'll come up and see you, or meet half way. You could come here in Little Charlie creek, Wauchula too. Have fun, that's what it's all about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can hear you smiling! Happy for ya and enjoy many more months on the road.
    Syl

    ReplyDelete
  5. heyduke50,
    We spent the last 19 years in the Durham area. Love NC but wanted to find a bit warmer weather for the winter...joke was on us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy one-month anniversary Gail and Rick! I cannot wait for the day when we don't know where we are going next! That is what you call freedom! Enjoy it thoroughly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats...pizza is my favorite meal..just hope I can find what I like on the road :-). Can't wait to catch up to you...:-). But we'll always be about 2 months behind lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bet that one month flew by huh? May there be many more pizza & wine anniversaries to celebrate down the road.... with warmer weather too!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.