Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Hubby! Last Day of Rehab

Happy Birthday Rick! Today marks the day Rick was "supposed" to retire. That date has been extended for another 3 months, but, right on schedule, his first pension check from Time Warner was deposited in our bank account sometime after midnight :)  We'll take advantage of the "double dipping" for the next 3 months before we are old retired people living on a fixed income :)

Today is also my last day of therapy. It's been very productive for me and I want to say thank you to my occupational therapist, Arlie and my physical therapist, Matt. If you are reading this, I hope you know how much I appreciate all your help. I know I wouldn't be where I am today without you two! So a BIG thank you to you both. If I ever do something devastating to my body again, I'll come back looking for you :) Seriously.





1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Mom!!!! I am so proud of you!!!! I had no doubt that my determined mother would do everything it took to heal and regain her mobility, but I am truly astonished and inspired by you :)
    Love you! OOOOOXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.