Monday, September 27, 2010

Last Week of Rehab!

I started the new week with my normal 8:00 AM appointment for PT/OT. I have actually improved during the 2 weeks I was gone and they are going to set me loose! My shoulder range of motion increased from 145° before I left to 156° today. I told them it was from carrying Sabrina around :) Only good things come from being around grandchildren :)

I will have 1 hour of PT (leg) on Wednesday and 1 hour of OT (shoulder/arm) on Friday and that is it. I'm done! Too bad we didn't know how quickly I'd progress. If we had, we wouldn't have changed our plans. The original "go" date was October 1, Rick's birthday. It's been pushed out to the first of the year. That's probably a good thing. There are still loose ends to tie up and I absolutely know I'd never be ready by Friday! :)

2 comments:

  1. So glad the grandkids helped :)
    We sure had a nice time with you guys!
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.