Friday, September 10, 2010

Dr. Appointment

Happiness is having your surgeon tell you that you could put some of his younger patients to shame and that, unless I was having a problem, I didn't need to come back to see him anymore! He was more than pleased with my progress the last 8 weeks. Therapy may be winding down a bit also. They are going to see how I am when I return from vacation. We leave early tomorrow morning for Little Rock to pick up our new home on wheels. We will be gone for 2 weeks and I'll be re-evaluated when we return :)

We are all packed and ready to go! Now let's see if we can actually get any sleep tonight :)

2 comments:

  1. What wonderful news! Have a wonderful trip and give everyone our love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can believe it! It is amazing to me how well you are doing. You have worked so hard and it shows!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.