Monday, May 17, 2010

One Month Anniversary

Today is my one month anniversary of my accident. It's amazing how quickly that time went by.

It rained all night and continues all day. It's very dark and dreary out there but we do need the rain.

I started PT/OT today and it wiped me out :)
They worked on my arm/shoulder and my foot/ankle/overall leg strength. We have to work the leg without working the injury which sounds funny but there are definitely things to do to build up the muscles all around the injury for support when I'm able to start weight bearing exercises. I'm so happy to be starting something! Now the time will go faster too.

Anyhow, I came back to my room after the morning session and had lunch. Then went back for the afternoon session. When I got back from that one, I napped for a couple hours :) It's good sleeping weather anyhow.

Rick came by in the evening to see me and later, I kept falling asleep while watching TV so decided to turn in for the night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.