Friday, May 14, 2010

Blogger is Blocked!

As I was preparing to post yesterday’s blog, I found out that the Brian Center’s free Wifi has a firewall that is automatically blocking Google’s Blogger. Not only could I not post but I couldn’t read anyone else’s blog where the publisher used Blogger. Bummer! I found a work around for the reading part by using Google Reader. It gives me the text only version of the blogs. No pictures will download but that’s ok. So, for now, I’ll continue writing posts as I can and when I have something to say and will save them until I am visiting the apartment or elsewhere where I can download them to the blog. There is no telling how frequently this will occur, so there may be times when there’s a lot (if I was motivated)  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.