Sunday, April 25, 2010

Trying to get into a routine

Saturday was a better organized day. We took it slower and accomplished more with less effort. This is truly a trying time and it exhausts us both. Rick went to the storage unit and brought back the little TV for the bedroom. That was a nice touch, although we have to watch the same channel because they are so close together .

On Sunday, I got my hair washed again :) It was easier this time because I could roll up to the kitchen sink and somewhat hang my head in it while Rick used the spray arm. Pretty slick. Once again, it made me feel almost human. I stayed up in the wheel chair for an hour and a half and enjoyed seeing the world at that level. My leg weighs down after a while though and then I get very uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.