Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Pizza!

Well, I still think DiGiorno makes a pretty decent pizza for frozen. Not hard to figure out that's what we had for supper, is it? We are down to the nitty gritty here. I held back the pizza stone and the pizza cutter. The rest is gone. Maybe tomorrow we'll do it again. Or go out. It will probably depend on how pooped I am.

The rest of the kitchen went to the apartment today. Everything but the microwave (and that's loaded for tomorrow) and the pizza stuff, coffee pot and toaster.

I've managed to find a spot for everything so far but the dining room is my office and also the storage area and that's my biggest issue. We have so many files (paper) that it is really hard to make this work. If I can't make it work in an apartment, I don't know how I'll be able to make it work in a motorhome. I will definitely have to spend a couple months scanning in hopes of eliminating some of the paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.