Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I learned how to do bead weaving :)

Tuesday was a nice relaxing day. We made a Costco run in the morning. In the afternoon, Rick went trikking while I did the beading class Linda Payne was holding. I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to actually make something that looked really good! :) This could become addictive.

After beading, Linda and Howard hosted the evening Happy Hour. There were even more in attendance than on Monday evening. By rally time, there is supposed to be 109 people in attendance. Everyone we've met has been so friendly and we've enjoyed many stories and laughs.

After supper we crashed the poker game going on at the clubhouse :) We only stayed about 5 minutes to get a few pictures of the guys playing. Maybe we'll find out who the big winner was on Wednesday :)

***I have photos to add to this weeks posts, but the wifi here at the resort leaves much to be desired and I cannot upload them from here. I will add them when I return home.***

1 comment:

  1. what is bead weaving? sounds like you had fun! can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.