Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Nicole

I can't believe my baby girl turns 34 today. I'll bet she can't either :)

Wednesday was a long uneventful day. I spoke with Dr. Wilson again and he reassured me that Dr. Zura at Duke was the absolute best around. He also called in a pain med refill for me. After counting out what we had left, using my current rate of consumption, I would be out of pain meds by Friday evening. That still left me 3 ½ days until my appointment at Duke. I was worried I'd have to wean myself off the pain meds before I went to Duke and wasn't sure how to do that because I still have a lot of pain. Now I can quit worrying about that part of it :) Dr Wilson did tell me that I needed to be in Dr. Zura's capable hands because I had done as much damage to that leg as was possible and I needed the best to get the best results. He was a very nice, caring man and if I ever need an orthopedic surgeon for something less serious, he'll be at the top of my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.