Thursday, March 11, 2010

Second Showing

We had our second showing this afternoon. It was a spur of the moment showing. Our agent, Cindie, called to see if it would be ok to show it in 20 minutes. Luckily, I had done my thing in the morning and was ready :) I turned on all the lights, changed out of my sweats and took off!
The feedback was excellent. Apparently, their kids go to school right down the road. They know some of the neighbors. They know and go to church with the neighbors across the street and knew we were going to sell it all and go RVing! They loved the house. I anticipate another offer in the next day or so. Hope I'm not wrong. These people do NOT have a house to sell :) They are renting with the lease up in 3 months. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.