Saturday, March 20, 2010

A Day Off

Took the day off today. I didn't accomplish too much. I dropped off our completed applications and a check at the apartment complex and then went trikking in Cary with friends Howard and Bev. On the way back, I stopped at the complex again, saw the actual apartment we are moving into and picked up the lease.

We need to read all 20 pages of it, sign and initial and bring it back Tuesday to get the keys. Things sure have changed. Leases used to be 2 pages back when I was renting in the olden days :)

After a few hours in the sun, I was very tired. I came home, fixed myself something to eat and vegged on the sofa the rest of the evening.

Tomorrow I have to get serious again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.