Thursday, March 18, 2010

Apartment Shopping

Apartment shopping today. Boy, have things changed!
Availability is very limited right now. It's also very difficult to rent for 3 months but I did find a complex willing to do that. Unfortunately, their smallest apartment (which we wanted to try to transition) has one availability for right now and another opening on May 1. That's too late for us. So guess I'll call them tomorrow and reserve the one that's available right now. We wanted to rent in that particular area so we'd be close to the  American Tobacco Trail and could trikke in the evenings.

I also called a local consignment shop, to see about placing the dining room set and maybe some other things with them. They told me to take pictures of the items and email them to them. They would then review and get in touch with me. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.