Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I'm a terrible blogger!!!

When I started this blog, I intended to post frequently. Where has the time gone??
I promise to try to be better :)

Rick and I went to the RV show in Greensboro last Friday. Having never been to one before, we were excited to see what they were all about. We stayed for 6 hours and totally enjoyed it! In the process, we ruled out 5th wheels as a possible choice of vehicle. From the very beginning, we thought we wanted a Class A DP (diesel pusher) but as we researched, we realized that a 5th wheel was also a viable option. After touring several at the show and comparing them to the Class A's we toured, we unanimously decided that the Class A was the only choice for us :) Guess we were right in the first place! There are still several manufacturers that we haven't seen and hope that the next show we go to (Raleigh in February) will have them represented. If not, we may have to travel some to see the ones we are interested in. Right now, there are about 4 manufacturers we'd seriously consider. There are just so many things to consider when choosing. This, in itself, could take a couple years!

In the meantime, I'm going to start purging...at least in my head. It's hard to discard of things when you will still be in the current house for a few years. So, I think I'll work on purging things we don't ever use anyhow. Lord knows, we must have a lot of that stuff because this house is full!

I've also started purchasing things that my research has shown will be invaluable in our new home...just small things but they all add up. I thought it would be easier on the pocketbook if accumulated gradually as we prepare. Besides that, I love to shop :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.